Some people think the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen to them is to stand naked in front of a large audience... I think they are actually right. Ugh! However, just a couple of "notches" down in the blush scale is teaching the wrong lecture to scores of students for an entire day. How do you like them apples? Yes I did it indeed, I did it. Publicly, I blamed my impending turn of the calendar, much to their amusement. After all their "baby" faces are an unfriendly reminder that time is not waiting for me, at all. Privately, I knew better. There is a finite amount of stuff you can jam into your cranium before other things start falling out the other end. So, there, I stood bewildered at best, trying to find a way ashore after the humiliating shipwreck. Wake up girl! Wake up and focus. My classroom is my domain. Do not come here pain! In the words of Gandalf the Grey: "you shall not pass!"
Tomorrow has to be better, it's got to be...
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment