I love my friends! I do...
Most cookie-cutter motivational materials will at some point attempt to cast a spell on you that makes you "find the positive side of everything." Sure... There is something a bit cheesy yet uplifting about the prospects of this tenet. So, I paid some overtime to my overworked neurons and almost broke the "rig" digging to find ONE instance of anything good stemming from my current crisis. Eureka! I found it: If anything good has come out of this ordeal is that I have spent more time talking to friends than I have in months, or even years. Old friends, new friends, college friends, church friends, work friends, all banded to pour love on me in quantities that will make the ocean blush. Many have prayed with me, cried with me, laugh with me, even sulk with me. It feels so good.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, sister! Count me as one praying with you! You know I love you both...
ReplyDelete