(Disclaimer: there will be NO refunds for missing days!)
First of all, my dear readers (all two and a half of you), I must give you a sincere apology for the dungeon of abandonment to which I have confined you in the last couple of days. Missed me? I sure missed the one time in the day when words become my friends, my greatest advocates, my medicine. I sure missed knowing that you were right there with me, each day, just one keystroke and a prayer away, Cheer up! I am back...
Kansas City was good. God’s traveling mercies were plentiful, and as if it was not enough, He decided to add some extra “sauce” on the side. I was readily upgraded to first class by virtue solely of being the victim of baggage mishandling (add to that a 75.00 dollar “band-aid” voucher to patch the remaining scars, courtesy of Northwest Airlines!). Oh, but He was not done, or was He? Absolutely not! They raffled a fabulous Toronto Tourism package for two among thousands of attendees... guess who won? I was not sure whether to laugh or cry. The package is truly awesome, but it is for a couple!!! Oh the irony. Care to join me?
I am back, glad to be.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pues si no lo usas, vendelo!...jajaja.
ReplyDeleteY a veces toma tiempo entenderle el sentido del humor Al de Arriba.