There are many reasons why anyone would venture write about their personal business. It is truly quite an act of utmost bravery to allow the many into the nooks and crannies of our inner sanctums. As for me, I think I am just tired of bottling in the thousand and one so called anxieties that cloud the clearest of my days. I walk about feeling somewhat unfulfilled, and then naively conceiving in my mind that all I need is the warm embrace of love’s true kiss to make me whole again. I am rudely awakening to the fact that loneliness is not a state of being, but a state of mind. You can be surrounded by legion and still feel that you stand alone in the desert. The futility of trying to fill the voids by seeking special company is just as pointless as stowing sand in a broken sack. Far too long I have been trying to find an external solution to a rather internal problem. Today, before all ye who would listen, hereby I vow to pursue my happiness from the inside out, the only way it can be… stay tuned!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment